 People / Newbie / 56
Re: Newbie needs advice on a pilgrimage...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:32:13 GMT

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:40:04 GMT, Michael Campbell
<mikedacat@netzero.net> wrote:
where to go were asked for, The idea of the Mall of America was
suggested. Knowing that the only Legomania (or whatever it's called
these days) store this side of Carlsbad, CA is inside this massive
temple to consumerism only served to pique my interest.

For what it's worth, there is a Lego-and-nothing-but-Lego store here
in Toronto - (actually, it's about 200m south of Toronto out in lake
Ontario, but I digress) - It's probably not as gradiose as the Mecca
you're referring - probably more of a mecca-lite and not worth a trip
specifically to see it, but it is a "legomainia store". worth visiting
if you ever happen to be in the area.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ