 People / Newbie / 53
    I am here! —Bernardo Dal Seno
   This is my first post on lugnet (actually it's the fifth, since I had problems with post permission). I came upon lugnet not much ago, when searching a LNP implementation for Linux (for non-rcx-fan people: that's Mindstorm stuff); I didn't found (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: I am here! —Eric Joslin
   (...) Welcome! (...) Your english is better than my italian. You might want to check out some of the local italian groups, they are very active and, of course, in italian... but I hope you'll post to the other groups occasionally, at least! eric (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)