 People / Newbie / 53
  I am here!

This is my first post on lugnet (actually it's the fifth, since I had problems with post permission). I came upon lugnet not much ago, when searching a LNP implementation for Linux (for non-rcx-fan people: that's Mindstorm stuff); I didn't found (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: I am here!

(...) Welcome! (...) Your english is better than my italian. You might want to check out some of the local italian groups, they are very active and, of course, in italian... but I hope you'll post to the other groups occasionally, at least! eric (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)