 People / Newbie / 52
51  |  53
Subject:
newbie to Lugnet, the happiest place on the net!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 03:22:45 GMT

sorry all if I seem overly excited but I've been trying to post forever!!
Ok now to the good stuff
My name is Ken (duh)
I am holding onto 29 years old as hard as I can (for 6 years)
I live in Binghamton NY which I was VERY surprised to find a newsgroup for
here!!!
I am a total Lego Maniac with too much disposable income.
I came out of my Dark Ages 'cause of Slizers/Throwbots, which led to
Mindstorms and related sets.
I only get Technic sets.
Anything else please ask cause I need the practice!!
Thanks in advance.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.