 People / Newbie / 49
  I am new but need some help

I recently sent in a check for my membership and i havent recieved any thing except lugnet putting me on the list. Do you send a card like i have seen with other people???? thanks kai (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: I am new but need some help

(...) This ought to be in the FAQ, and I know it's been answered before, I can't put my hands on the post with search offline, though. Here goes. The tangible physical stuff (a laminated card, some stickers, a printed folder to hold them which has a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: I am new but need some help

(...) You don't need to send a card and you can start using your account now to rate sets and such but your membership packet could take awhile. I've been a member since July 29, 2000 and I haven't gotten my pack yet. -Nick (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)