 People / Newbie / 47
  I'm new too!

Well, I'm not terrifically new, as I posted elsewhere before this. But hello nonetheless. I'm John Fiala, I'm 31 years old and I live in Denver, Colorado. I've been playing with Lego for years, going through the usual dark age and emerging again (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: I'm new too!

(...) Welcome to the nuthouse! We're glad you're here :o) Best wishes, Aaron (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)