 People / Newbie / 47
46  |  48
Subject:
I'm new too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:36:33 GMT

    Well, I'm not terrifically new, as I posted elsewhere before this.

    But hello nonetheless.  I'm John Fiala, I'm 31 years old and I live in
Denver, Colorado.  I've been playing with Lego for years, going through the
usual dark age and emerging again when I was in College and started to
notice all these cool space lego sets.  Since then I've been slowly buying
more and more, especially now with the Star Wars and Life on Mars themes.
I'm a big space Lego fan, and both of these make me quite happy.

    Hmm... nothing else much comes to mind.

-john