 People / Newbie / 320
319  |  321
Subject:
Parts author question was Re: Hello, world!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:21:49 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Santeri Piippo wrote:
Is this working? *tests microphone* Hmmm... seems to be. Ah, hello. My name is
Santeri (as you might notice) and some of you might have seen me on the Parts
Tracker already.

Welcome, Santeri. Always good to see more CADders here.

--snip--

Now that I'm here, is there a tool available that would create a line curve from
spot x1,y1,z1 to x2,y2,z2?

To define a curve you'd have to have at least three points in space and four is
more common. I'm not aware of any similar tools but I x-posted to .cad in case
I'm wrong.

--snip--

-Santeri