 People / Newbie / 319
318  |  320
Subject:
Hello, world!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:15:34 GMT

Is this working? *tests microphone* Hmmm... seems to be. Ah, hello. My name is
Santeri (as you might notice) and some of you might have seen me on the Parts
Tracker already.

I've been playing with LEGO things for longer than I can remember, even at my
age, but in my early teen years I quit LEGO but with the introduction of LDraw
to me, I guess I'm back (for good!).

I'll be authoring more parts as time goes by, and hopefully make up at least
partially for LDraw's lack of Bionicle parts. I can't quarantee (well, I never
do), but I will try. :)

Now that I'm here, is there a tool available that would create a line curve from
spot x1,y1,z1 to x2,y2,z2?

*wonders did he forget to mention anything, can't make up anything forgotten and
thus moves away from the microphone*

-Santeri