 People / Newbie / 301
    Re: Missing seams —David Woodward
   Just an update. I never really resolved the problem. But for now I am working around the problem by manually entering the .5 spacing that L3P would usually add between parts in POV-Ray. Here's the corrected file. (URL) Thanks to everyone for your (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

        Re: Missing seams —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Maybe Lars has fixed this in L3P 1.4 (wink, wink, nudge, nudge Lars ;-) ) -Orion (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)