 People / Newbie / 282
281  |  283
Subject:
Hello, and NNTP help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:13:47 GMT

Hello, all! I'm Jamie "Astronouth7303" Bliss (son of Steve "partsref" Bliss of
LDraw). I finally got the setup page to work, so now I'm saying "Hello, world!"

Now for the NNTP help. I can post by web (As is indicated here), but when I try
to post by NNTP, Thunderbird (my news client) pops up a message box saying
either that the server refused the connection, or new users should start at the
setup page.

Can anyone explain this?