 People / Newbie / 216
    Re: Got a Question —John P. Henderson
   (...) Dean, the other thing you can try is this: When you first announce online images of new models, you can send to more than one Lugnet group. In this case, you could have posted in .town (as you did), but also .announce.moc, and possibly .build. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Got a Question —Dean R. Hennen
   (...) Thanks Hendo, but I've tried broadcasting to other newsgroups as you said but I only post in about two or three newsgroups at a time. Maybe I have to send them to a bunch more. Cheers! (*clink*) Dean (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)