 People / Newbie / 212
211  |  213
Subject:
A newbie with a question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:38:46 GMT

Hi all,

Because I was so excited when I found a topic of one of my lego things, I
forgot to properly introduce myself. So now I finally do.
My name is Nathanael Kuipers, I am 23, and I live in the Hague in the
Netherlands.

When I was a little child I loved to play with lego's. At about the age of
16 my interest in legos dropped because of the lack of round blocks. My
opinion back then was that most of the things I created looked square in a
way, especially with Lego technics. I was never able to create technic
vehicles with nice design.
A few years ago I noticed that lego technic has changed a lot since I was
16. So I became interested again. Now I can make Lego technic creations with
nice design. :)
I have made some designs that can be found at brickshelf:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=industrialdesigner

I also wrote something about those projects on Lugnet, at the lugnet.technic
community. It seems to me that it is also possible to show a picture of a
creation over there and I really like to show one of my pictures too.

Because I'm a newbie I really have no idea how to put a photo over there so
could someone please tell me if you know. Thanks!!

A new lugnet writer Nathanael