 People / Newbie / 211
210  |  212
Subject:
For how long do I have to wait... ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:51:38 GMT

Hi all, I had signed up for becoming a Lugnet member around three months
ago, and I've received my initial acceptance on Feb 1st pending on receiving
the assigned payment.. And I did send my payment through Paypal on Feb 2nd
along with an e-mail, and yes it was confiremed by my bank that the payment
has been payed.
Two weeks ago, I sent another e-mail to Lugnet Admin. to confirm the
transaction and asking in return for my member ID along with the rest of
instructions to complete the membership.. And nothing so far, not even an
e-mail !!

I know the admins are kind of busy and such.. But how busy it could be just
to send an e-mail to clarify things.. I may sound like a whinny geek for
some.. So I ask you:
For how long normally it takes to receive a membership ID and complete the
whole procedure ?

Could any body enlighten me on an answer to my inquiry ?

Thanks a lot for your gracious attention..

Joseph