 People / Newbie / 206
  Re: News authentication

(...) The only way to get around the authentication would be to get a Lugnet membership and post through the web interface. The authentication was put into place when somebody decided to impersonate another user and post through the newsgroup, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: News authentication

(...) right? Well, I actually don't build anything else than spacish things, so I hope to see you and the other fellows there very soon. If you're interested, you'll find a few pix of things I've built here: (URL) It's not a lot at the moment but (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: News authentication

(...) You're welcome. I've been building mostly space recently, but my focus varies widely depending on my mood. Your Xizor-like is very neat looking. I've always liked the Xizor, and had meant a few times to make a spin at building something along (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.space)