 People / Newbie / 203
    Re: Your folks were so helpful... going to try again —John P. Henderson
   (...) Ack! I just wrote a nice post in reply here and I accidentally deleted it. Woops! Anyway, it went something like this: When dragon flames are too big for torches, I do this: Take a space gun (black or brown work nice) and turn it barrel up. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Your folks were so helpful... going to try again —Dwayne Miller
   I (...) Happens to the best of us... been on usenet long enought to have done it all, myself. (...) *blush* I was assuming it was along the lines of other toy dragon flames I have seen. It appears, now that I have a .dat file for it to scale it (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)