 People / Newbie / 193
Re: Help: Can I change the subject after posting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:10:08 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Nathan Lewis writes:
I just posted a message then found that my "2" key was playing up again. It
should be set "8002". Below is the link to the message. If someone can fix it
for me it would be much appreciated.

You can not change a message once it has been posted, but
you can (if you know how to get your newsreader to do it)
post a message that supercedes the message with the
misspelling.

Play well,

Jacob
--