 People / Newbie / 192
Re: Hello all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 01:40:05 GMT

That pillar was a result of realizing the 5/6 ratio. I intend to build a
large skyscraper using that as a main support. (If you build it, you will
find that it will not break along brick lines like most pillars.) It can go
as high as you want. (I also used it to try out MLCad.

(The copter is not motorized, we just spun it and took a picture without the
flash. It's actually built by my roommate Joseph. I'll upload some other
shots of it soon, it was actually only built with parts from a Rebel
Blockade runner and a few more.)

Thank you.

"M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> wrote in message
In lugnet.people.newbie, Thomas Dickson writes:

[snip]
This is a great place, and I look forward to adding to my brickshelf • page:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=bombcar

Hello Thomas. The rotor of your helicopter seems to be in motion, so I
assume it's motorised.

I've been playing around with LDraw a little, but I'm not very good at • CAD.

Are you sure about that? Based on what I see in your folder 'Pillar' it
looks like you understand most basic concepts of LDraw. Take a look at
http://www.ldraw.org/reference/tutorials/ and keep practising. If, after
reading the documentation, you still have any specific questions, it's
always good to ask in the Lugnet/cad forum.

Can you tell us something what that pillar is about an why you've build it
in this way?

I hope to have more up as I finish sorting the 100+ lbs of Lego I've
received!

I can imagine this will keep you busy for a while.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.