 People / Newbie / 189
  Hello all!

This is my third post on LUGNET! I'm glad I can finally post (it took awhile to get approval). I've been lurking for about a month, and have just left my second (small) dark age. If you've been bidding on eBay auctions for used lbs of Lego, you'll (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Hello all!

Hey, welcome! Hope you have fun! Your helicopter MOC is great, BTW- very interesting slopes and curves. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Hello all!

In lugnet.people.newbie, Thomas Dickson writes: [snip] (...) assume it's motorised. (...) Are you sure about that? Based on what I see in your folder 'Pillar' it looks like you understand most basic concepts of LDraw. Take a look at (URL) and keep (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Hello all!

That pillar was a result of realizing the 5/6 ratio. I intend to build a large skyscraper using that as a main support. (If you build it, you will find that it will not break along brick lines like most pillars.) It can go as high as you want. (I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)