 People / Newbie / 154
  unsubscribing

I will not have access to this email account soon so I need to unsubscribe from this newsgroup, and register again later. I have searched the site and cannot find the correct way of doing this. Sorry about being a bit thick, can someone point me in (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: unsubscribing

(...) if it's just from this group you want to unsubscribe, go to (URL) click on the "subscribe as mailing list" link at the bottom. in general, the place where you manage all your subscriptions is at (URL) that helps! Dan (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: unsubscribing

Dan Many thanks Tom (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)