 People / Newbie / 155
Re: unsubscribing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 12:15:22 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Tom Oldfield writes:
I will not have access to this email account soon so I
need to unsubscribe from this newsgroup, and register again
later.  I have searched the site and cannot find the correct
way of doing this.  Sorry about being a bit thick, can someone
point me in the right direction

Tom

if it's just from this group you want to unsubscribe, go to

  http://news.lugnet.com/people/newbie/

and click on the "subscribe as mailing list" link at the bottom.

in general, the place where you manage all your subscriptions is at

  http://www.lugnet.com/news/mail/setup

Hope that helps!

Dan