 People / Newbie / 113
    here —Judy Miller
   Hi, I just wanted to let anyone reading this know of my arrival. (We might have met at Brickfest last year..) There are links to my stuff at (URL) M. (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: here —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   (...) hi Judy! Good to hear your voice here at Lugnet. I met you in passing at Brickfest and remember being very much in awe of your sculptures. I am glad to know of your page and be able to see pictures of your magnifient creations. warm regards, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)