 People / Newbie / 114
Re: here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 01:22:38 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Judy Miller writes:
Hi, I just wanted to let anyone reading this know of my arrival.
(We might have met at Brickfest last year..)
There are links to my stuff at http://www.lugnet.com/~1432/

-Judy M.

hi Judy!

Good to hear your voice here at Lugnet.  I met you in passing at Brickfest
and remember being very much in awe of your sculptures.  I am glad to know
of your page and be able to see pictures of your magnifient creations.

warm regards,
sheree