 People / Newbie / 10
    Re: Hello —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello jay, wow ... that pictures look cool. How did you made them? What preprocessor did you use to convert DAT Models to POV? The shading is almost comic-like... Please don't let me die dumb ;). -- Greetings, Carsten Schmitz "Jay Jacinto" (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Hello —Jay Jacinto
   Hi Carsten, I use the preprocessor of kings, L3PAO. It's actually the post-processing that makes the difference. I use POV with the MegaPOV addon. The addon has a feature called find_edges. I actually found this feature when Ben Vaughan actually did (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray)