 People / Newbie / 10
  Re: Hello

Hello jay, wow ... that pictures look cool. How did you made them? What preprocessor did you use to convert DAT Models to POV? The shading is almost comic-like... Please don't let me die dumb ;). -- Greetings, Carsten Schmitz "Jay Jacinto" (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Hello

Hi Carsten, I use the preprocessor of kings, L3PAO. It's actually the post-processing that makes the difference. I use POV with the MegaPOV addon. The addon has a feature called find_edges. I actually found this feature when Ben Vaughan actually did (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray)