 People / LGBT / 70
Re: Is lgbt dead in the water?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:34:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

o.k......Now what?   We have our group site that we fought
tooth and nail for and now it sits for days on end without
any new postngs.

Maybe that's a good sign. This group was founded for those who felt
uncomfortable posting certain things in the "normal" Lugnet newsgroups. So when
nobody is posting to .lgbt it possibly means there is - currently - nobody
feeling uncomfortable. And that's nothing but good.

Bye
Jojo