 People / LGBT / 68
  Hidden Mickeys...

Hey there everybody. I'm happy to finally post to the LGBT list. Actually, this is the first time ever that I post to Lugnet--so yay! Anyways, I thought it would be cool to start a new thread here. If any of you have been to Walt Disney World or (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

  Re: Hidden Mickeys...

(...) Hi, let me be the first one to say welcome to Lugnet and to LGBT. Cool models, I never been in LEGOLAND California yet though but I was in Windsor and Gunzburg (didn't find any of those though). Yaron (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)