 People / LGBT / 41
    Re: What's on second? (was Re: Who's on first? —Edward Welsh
   (...) Welcome, Angela! Great we could get you onto the boards. You know, Harry Potter has brought us some fabulous new hairstyles--wait, substitute the word "sensible" for "fabulous." Ron Weasley provides a nice Dyke Bowl Cut; Dumbledore's hair (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)

        Re: What's on second? (was Re: Who's on first? —Angela Fong
   (...) I better get cracking on this, is it okay to have them sitting around a Chinese Restaurant, I guess it could be some trendy Manhattan club that allows a girl night on Sundays. The HP series is really useful for sensible haircuts, but (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

        Hairdos (was Re: What's on second? (was Re: Who's on first?)) —Edward Welsh
   (...) Ooh, you betta work, girl! I love the idea of setting it in the restaurant. Perhaps it's a Smith College "family" reunion banquet? Spidey's Mary Jane gives us the light red (strawberry blond?) version of Hermione's hair, so maybe that's New (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)