 People / LGBT / 39
    LGBTA LUG forming —Edward Welsh
   Hey, gang. Looks like there's some interest in forming an LGBTA(1) group. To all in earshot: If you’re interested in starting a (mostly virtual) LUG, email me privately at ewelsh at wsc dot ma dot edu . Thanks to those of you who already have. We’ll (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt, FTX)