 People / LGBT / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Who's on first?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:23:27 GMT

Hmm, did I get here first?

<plonks down LEGO chair>

OK, where's everyone else?

Kevin

Message has 2 Replies:
  What's on second? (was Re: Who's on first?

(...) I'm here. My expectation (based on the people I know on LUGNET and how they generally welcome people, which is really cool) is that I'll be welcome to observe (and even contribute, when appropriate) here even if LGBT is not my personal (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)
  Re: Who's on first?

(...) I guess I'm in sixth :) (well, posting...) Hello everyone! Saskia (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)