 People / LGBT / 29
  I'm curious...

I'd like to have alternate views (for, or against) of the following LEGO related website: (URL) beware that there is controversial material in question here, not to mention nudity, sex, and violence. Click the link at your own risk. I'm trying to (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

  Re: I'm curious...

(...) Hi Rob, I'm not sure what you would like people to comment on. All I can say about the Brick Testament is that I'm a fan, and the book version of the Brick Testament is what brought me back to Lego, Lugnet, Bricklink, etc. My religious friends (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.lgbt)