 People / LGBT / 29
28  |  30
Subject:
I'm curious...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:32:10 GMT

I'd like to have alternate views (for, or against) of the following LEGO
related website:

http://www.thebricktestament.com/genesis/sodom_and_gomorrah/gn19_01.html

Please beware that there is controversial material in question here, not to
mention nudity, sex, and violence.  Click the link at your own risk.
I'm trying to better equip myself with knowledge from both "sides" of this
issue, whether it be 2 sides of religion or 2 sides of sexual preference.
I'm trying to understand.  Please give me time to learn and remember that I
am not passing judgement on ANYONE'S lifestyle choices.

-Rob Hendrix