 People / LGBT / 118
117  |  119
Subject:
Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 02:15:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I don’t know if folks are planning anything for Brickfest, like a build in the blacklight room, or a meetup, or a photo, but I had a thought (just one). How about a purple stripe on the name badge? I remember seeing it once last Brickfest--as the bottom stripe on a fierce rainbow nametag.

Sand purple, or lavender, would be great, but it looks pretty hard to come by, and as a color, it doesn’t play well with the classic colors. Besides, the Knight Bus gave us lots of great purple bricks and plates. Go big and bold with a brick height stripe, or suave and slim with a single plate height stripe. Bring some purple to share with a friend!

I would like to do this, but sadly, I can’t come to Brickfest this year. Instead, I (virtually) send my leathermen:

Oooh, they’re so tough!

-Teddy