 People / LGBT / 117
116  |  118
Subject:
Buffy's Willow & Tara (kinda sorta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:42:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey there,

Forgot to post this after I finished it a while back (was waiting for
permission from the fanfic author, then it slipped my mind after she gave me
the green light).

Here are a couple of custom-custom minifigs I put together in connection
with my Buffy minifigures. If you are a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan, you
already know that one of the most popular couples on the show were the
witches Willow and Tara.

After the show ended in 2003, the fanfic boom went off. A lot of the fiction
is, as you'd probably expect, pretty amatueur, but some of it is
fantastically done, better than the "official" novels, IMO. One story in
which Willow's a vampire is so good, Psimetis' "Master Willow", it prompted
me to make a version of Willow and Tara minifigs tailored after her version
of the characters. Here they are:

http://home.att.net/~lilia2k/madmodder/btvs/tara-vwil.htm

This page is a subset of my Buffy/Angel custom minifigs page:

http://home.att.net/~lilia2k/madmodder/buffy-angel.htm

I hope you enjoy them.

binky