 People / LGBT / 117
    Buffy's Willow & Tara (kinda sorta) —Bianca Nebab
   Hey there, Forgot to post this after I finished it a while back (was waiting for permission from the fanfic author, then it slipped my mind after she gave me the green light). Here are a couple of custom-custom minifigs I put together in connection (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt)