 People / 891
  Re: Is a Giant Mona Lisa auction-worthy?

Sid, It is certainly auction-worthy. Craftsmanship is king. Set the price at what you feel it is worth, but don't feel hurt or suprised if no one wants it at that price. I'd recommend starting it at roughly double what the parts themselves might (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Is a Giant Mona Lisa auction-worthy?

Sean, Thanks for the advice. And hey, that part about graph paper etc. DOES sound like sour grapes. Outside perspective always helps--which is why I came here in the first place! onedaycnn (Sid) (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.people)