 People / 858
Re: It's a girl... finally!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 01:46:10 GMT

In lugnet.people, Adam Hoekwater writes:
Hi All.
Thursday, July 20, at 6:33 pm, we had our first child. Lydia Maru Hoekwater is
8 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long. Mom, Dad, and Baby are all very healthy and
happy.

Not much time to be online today so please forgive my silence, all those
who've ordered from me on LegoMonkey @ Brickbay.com. I'm off to the hospital
again, have a super day!

-Adam   8^D

My sincere congrats to you and yours!  You are embarking on a wonderful
experience that will bring you a new understanding of life.  I am the happy
husband and father to two children (three and one) and am enjoying sharing my
life and hobbies with them all (wife too)!  I heard a suggestion for a lugnet
people/babies section, and I think that is a great idea!
May your family grow in happiness and health!
:)
Aaron