 People / 846
Re: It's a girl... finally!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:32:53 GMT

Adam,

Hi All.
Thursday, July 20, at 6:33 pm, we had our first child. Lydia Maru • Hoekwater is
8 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long. Mom, Dad, and Baby are all very healthy • and
happy.

Not much time to be online today so please forgive my silence, all those
who've ordered from me on LegoMonkey @ Brickbay.com. I'm off to the • hospital
again, have a super day!

Congrats to a new member of the world. Now you have another great excuse to
buy LEGO. No, honey, its for Lydia when she gets older. : )

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!