 People / 85
    Re: Somebody help. —Ryan Smith
   \NC17 or R rated? (...) Yeah, I had to go see it with my dad(He thought it was funny to). I can't wait til I'm 17 to go see R rated movies(but with my luck the gov't. will probably change it to 21:( It was funny to, we finaly got to see Kenny's face (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Somebody help. —Thomas Main
   (...) <snip> An interesting thing to note here is that most libraries will check out an r-rated movie to anyone with a library card, regardless of age. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.people)