 People / 79
Re: Lugnet Interviews?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:10:04 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Richard Franks:
As we do have quite a varied set of interesting people on
here, it could be interesting to 'interview' some of them!
Although you can find out a lot about people by just using
Lugnet, the psychology of an interview (on a chat or irc)
is completely different. I guess people could submit
questions to the interviewer in advance, and the interview
would be edited and sent to lugnet.people?
Good idea. The question is whether Todd or Suz should be the
first victim. :-)

How about both?  I've always liked dual interviews -- there's more chemistry
involved, and the answers tend to be a lot more fun.

I also like the idea an interview conducted in real-time chat, keeping
everyone on their toes, but there's no mechanism for that on LUGNET...

Here's a couple'a questions:  At what age did you first start playing with
LEGO bricks, and at what age did you first get serious with LEGO bricks?

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I've spent the past few years building up an immunity to bullets."
- Angus McGuire