 People / 785
Re: july 4 thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 23:21:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Miller writes:
The fireworks are definitely fun, at the very least. :)

I'm sure they are, but I probably won't be coming. I was hoping to spend all
day there but I was coming
for the people, not the fireworks.

And anyhow, I'm not feeling extremely patriotic... the 4th is an American
holiday per se and I am not,
nor do I feel like, an American.
So I'll be spending the holiday with people either under 10 or over 35, who
don't like lego. Like I
said, real fun.

XFUT .people

-Shiri