 People / 754
    Re: New support group: Lego Anonymous (Was: Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???) —Marc Cook
   (...) Paul? PAUL? I gotta ask.... your consumption - does it lead to building your own creations or just collecting and building sets? Well I would probably spend more but I do have to feed the wife and scrub. - Marc (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: New support group: Lego Anonymous (Was: Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???) —Paul Sinasohn
   I'm here Marc.... Actually, it is a bit of both. Some sets I build for themselves (and then put away), while the rest of my acquisitions (some sets, and all mixed lots) will help build my Lego Amusement Park. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.people)