 People / 75
  Lugnet Interviews?

As we do have quite a varied set of interesting people on here, it could be interesting to 'interview' some of them! Although you can find out a lot about people by just using Lugnet, the psychology of an interview (on a chat or irc) is completely (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lugnet Interviews?

Richard Franks: (...) Good idea. The question is whether Todd or Suz should be the first victim. :-) (...) Do it! Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Lugnet Interviews?

(...) How about both? I've always liked dual interviews -- there's more chemistry involved, and the answers tend to be a lot more fun. I also like the idea an interview conducted in real-time chat, keeping everyone on their toes, but there's no (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.people)