 People / 726
725  |  727
Subject:
Showing my face
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:40:26 GMT

I've decided to follow the recent trend and rear my ugly head. Now all of you
can know what the freak you're talking to looks like! This is the most recent
picture of myself and I'm too lazy to snap a new one.
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/id.jpg
BTW, did the talks of a LUGNET picture archive ever become a reality?
Greg "Beat on the brat with a baseball bat" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html