 People / 65
  That Homecoming Thing

Well, to start off, if you think punting -3 yards is funny, wait 'til you hear this: Our freshman team (and the one I'm on, I might add) has a whopping record of 0-5! Our team is actually pretty good, we just happen to lose whenever we play :) Our (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.people)

  (canceled)

  Re: That Homecoming Thing

(...) _Curfew violation_? *boggle* Jasper (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)