 People / 629
  Re: the latest news

(...) 98? I remember lugnet from my first year of artschool, was it only cool lego site of the week back then or something? (...) hey! Ive never seen that stuff, Its cool! (I'd like it better if the models were really made instead of virtually (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Maybe you were thinking of Fibblesnork? I know that was around way before LUGNET. (...) Everything on my site has been built in real life. I just don't have the means to have real pictures of everything I put up. I've made scans where I've had (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.people)