 People / 618
Re: Photos of Lugnet people I've met
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:29:18 GMT

Hi  Kevin.

I wonder how many other AFOL's are piano/keyboard talented?

You might wonder, I do think a lot if they got the change to practice. Creating
music feels the same like building some of your own with bricks. So at the end I
think Lugnetters are an creative bunch of people.
I was capable of handling an churchorgan with 3 boards and do some footwork all
together, but its been long since, 35 years or so.

Greetings and keep building
Nico