 People / 614
Re: Photos of Lugnet people I've met
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 02:52:32 GMT

Kevin, you're pretty perceptive.  Indeed I emulate Gould's playing style--for
me slouching gets me closer to the keyboard, whereby I find it easier to keep
track of the counterpoint.  However, I don't hum when I play.

Relating this topic to LEGO, I find the tactile quality of piano music
inspirational for building (and vice versa).  Especially the "structural"
designs in the "layers" of Bach (played by Gould, of course).

Henry