 People / 589
    Re: Slide rule generation Was Re: Purimish fun —Frank Filz
   (...) Here's a web page with tons of old HP calculators: (URL) used one of the early desktop models at my dad's work. I also used the original Wang calculator at his work. Fun stuff. I've got an HP 25C at home which I picked several years ago at a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Slide rule generation Was Re: Purimish fun —David C. Pyatt
     Gee - in the last year or so I threw out my HP 9830A because something fell on the keyboard and broke a few key caps off beyond repair... brought tears to my eyes to find it broken from an avalance in storage... I had the plotter and the wide (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Slide rule generation Was Re: Purimish fun —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Wow, interesting site! As it turns out my calculator wasn't one of the earliest after all but a second generation (now I don't feel so old!). But what really surprises me is that the one I use now (HP 15C) has been discontinued for over ten (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)