 People / 550
    Personal Web Page —Tim Courtney
   Hey... Just thought I'd toss out my personal page URL to yall for fun. Its not linked to from the main zacktron.com site yet, cause I am not 100% done with it. I'm using this as my experiment in weird web design and random silliness and stupidity as (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Personal Web Page —Shiri Dori
   Hi Tim, Nice page you've got there! Muff is cute ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)